Most Florence homeowners like to furnish their home with all kinds of decor, but they forget about their flooring. Did you know that the floor is one of the biggest parts of your home where the major attraction of your rooms lies?
Here are some reasons why the perfect flooring is important in your home:
- Changing the flooring is one of the best ways to give your home a modern look
- Flooring creates the lively mood of the room by adding style, color, texture, and pattern.
- Before installing you have to prepare and plan the patterns of the flooring. Mainly focus on the design and patterns of the flooring before installing.
Flooring Installation Guide
- There are many flooring choices available on the market today. Even some websites offer various designs for the floors. You have to keep in mind that your chosen the commercial building inspectors at theinspectorscompany.com.
- Consider the following factors like rooms subject to heavy traffic and moisture, to make different room coverings.
- In damp areas, some flooring materials won’t fit and in the heavy traffic rooms, the floor would fade and scuff.
- Estimate the cost of the floor covering by measuring the length and width of the floor.
- While estimating the materials add extra 10 to 15% of the materials to the total area to allow the wastage made from
- Make a detailed checklist of the estimated cost and materials.
Organize your checklist as follows:
- Measure your room carefully and include all the nook and corner of the floor to be covered.
- Make a rough sketch of the patterns and design to visualize the result.
- Classify the covering in each room and plan according to the nature of the room.
- Plan the temporary replacement of the furniture and fittings in another area.
There are many types of floor covering are available in the market like,
Hard Wood Flooring:
Hardwood flooring adds the value to your interiors and increases the market price of your home. Hardwood flooring can be done by white and red oak, hard maple, American cherry, Brazilian cherry. This gives an astonishing look at your base and offers the luxury to the home interiors.
Vinyl Flooring is the most preferred to be used in the kitchen and bathrooms. Vinyl is most flexible and versatile material that can be used on any surfaces. It is available in sheet and title type with a wide range of thickness and size. Vinyl is easy to install and remodel.
Wood flooring is same as the hardwood flooring but only differences are the type of the wood differs. Softwoods are used in the home as it is low expensive than hardwoods and gives the same result of hardwood flooring. Pine and fir wood is mainly used for covering.
Ceramic is the hard substances which can be used in all types of floors. This base covering is more expensive than any other base coverings. Mosaic tiles are the more popular type of floor covering. All types of shapes and designs are available in ceramic titles.
For more information regarding the different types of flooring, you can call Florence Pros
Flooring Pros Florence
Florence, SC 29501